Flashing lights, the thrumming in the floor from the beat of the music, the taste of salt in the air and the smell of cologne and perfume mixing with the smells of the club. It’s a heat wave, a pulse going through the crowd, the energy on the floor, the high of a club and the freedom of just dancing to the beat.
a shitty cell photo of shitty sketches for costume design for magical wild west!Jack frost! lolol for an rp chiaroscuroterror and i happen to be plotting :>
what could be more awesome than magic in the old west? how about nooooothiiiiiing!
Jack always conveniently gets hired as a bartender because of his crisp icy magic. or you know…as the resident refrigerator. whichever pays more.
and Pitch is mysterioooouuuuuussssss. a mysterious OUTLAW! dfjghdfgdfg
wtf the fuck at all of these posts i’m seeing on my dash defending outright emotional manipulation and abuse in friendships/relationships in general.
if you are at a point in your relationship with someone where:
- they are openly (however passive aggressively) jealous about you spending time with people who aren’t them
- they demand your attention above everyone else’s, or above other things you have going on in your life
- they force you to fulfil a quota of communication with them every day, like communication with them is something you owe them instead of something that should com naturally for both of you
- you have to walk on eggshells around them to avoid making them angry at you
- they refuse to apologise for treating you badly becuase they ‘can’t help’ it
- you feel guilty doing things that aren’t talking to them in case it upsets them
- if you are generally interacting them out of a perceived obligation or fear of upsetting them rather than a genuine desire to speak to them
- A MULTITUDE of really unhealthy shit
that is not healthy. that is not a sign of a healthy friendship. stop defending this shit.
There’s no shame in shipping the blackice. Join us! If it makes you feel better, I know exactly how you feel. Billdip, you know? That’s my sole guilty pleasure. The rest? I feel no regrets or guilt whatsoever.
Kiss with a Fist
OH MY GOD IT’S SO PRETTY
ye! the scenery is ballin’ up here! it was so fucking cold and my ears are STILL popping even though i’m back down, but i’m also sick so that could be it, and we went to the ‘alpine tundra’ in fucking flip flops because its 70 down below and there is SNOW UP THERE AHHHHHH SNNOOOOWW. also there are no guard rails on the road sides and its sheer fucking cliffs to your certain doom. it was scaaary!
"Forest Hunk" Steffen Norgaard for FT How To Spend It
holy. fucking. hell.
brb changing my undies
bedlamsbox style inspiration
vinciengeare13 replied to your post “Woo hoo. Time to go back to my shitty dorm and cry”
Need my shoulder, boo?
yeah c’mere. hope you don’t mind lots of snot because i’m getting fucking sick on top of it all and that makes it a bajillion times worse. i hate everything.
anyone want a job? they provide housing and food! come be my friend :(
wheeze doodles based off of Suchcolor’s rotg jackblack au set in the 20’s wheeze go tell her shes fabulous and tell her to upload it because wow its great ok
- They push for quick involvement.
- There is jealousy.
- They are controlling.
- They have very unrealistic expectations.
- There is isolation.
- They blame others for their mistakes.
- They make everyone else responsible for their feelings.
- There is verbal abuse.
- They have sudden mood swings.
- They have abused others in the past.
- There are threats of violence or self harm.
THIS NEED MORE NOTES